Long overdue introduction

Stacia

Hi,I really should have introduced myself a while ago. I've been coming to this forum and learning from you all for several months now. I bought the RGT Vermont farmhouse Jr.to build for my daughter last Christmas.Thats all I intended to do. It took a few months to build but I have since realized I will never be through with that house. Right now I am finishing up the Orchid while also working on a rehab we picked up at a yardsale,at one time it was a Halloween house I think.Ive also purchased the Greenleaf country house kit,an extremely underpriced Vineyard cottage, and a House that Jack Built Kotton candy cottage. Lol I'm hooked! Just want to say thank you for being here I am learning so much from you all

• Like 1

I searched the internet for a week looking for pictures and couldn't find any,then I searched the gallery here and found a few photos. I bought it off EBay where it was labled "Country Cottage". Greenleaf has since added it back to their store.

8 minutes ago, Stacia said:

I searched the internet for a week looking for pictures and couldn't find any,then I searched the gallery here and found a few photos. I bought it off EBay where it was labled "Country Cottage". Greenleaf has since added it back to their store.

I was wondering what they call it now.

Help,I tried to post on" General Mini Talk" and I pushed submit but I can't find my post anywhere how do I know if  I did right and it posted? I'm really having issues with my patience these days plus it doesn't help at all that I'm on my phone and it's a new phone 

2 hours ago, Stacia said:

Help,I tried to post on" General Mini Talk" and I pushed submit but I can't find my post anywhere how do I know if  I did right and it posted? I'm really having issues with my patience these days plus it doesn't help at all that I'm on my phone and it's a new phone 

If you click on your name (It's in the upper right corner of the screen on my laptop, have no idea where it is on a phone), you should get a drop-down menu. Click on "Profile". There should be a list of your recent posts, likes, etc.