Miniatura Birmingham October 1-2, anyone else going?

Anna

• 3 weeks later...

Still hoping that someone else will be there too! We (MIl and I) promise to share everything about it though.

Come Friday and we will be on our way, driving to Kastrup, the AirPort of Copenahgue, then we will be in Birmingham around 6 local time and as the hotel (The Hilton) is so very close to both the NEC where Miniatura is hela and the AirPort I think we will be able to take a stroll over to see where it is located so that we can be there at 10 on Saturday morning. The weekend tickets  have arrived so all that is left is to finish the packing. We will be under packed on the way there as the suitcase is bigger than needed according to the pils of clothes... Think we will make up for that on our way home :)

hugs 

I'm so excited for you!  My suitcase always has to be large enough to carry back the large sheets of wide oak flooring that I can only get in England.  Have a wonderful time. Very jealous. (Secretly checking out last minute airfare from Miami to Birmingham)

Edit: Not happening :(