Ideas for a "four seasons" roombox

fov

I placed a custom order with an Etsy seller for four wreaths for the roombox. She sent me a picture today -- I love them! Can't wait to see them in person. The upper left is spring, upper right is summer, and then below are fall and winter.

wreaths.jpg

• Like 3

I'm a tad late to this post but I love what you are doing. I especially love your winter scene. Did you make the skis? Those wreaths are perfection and are going to look fantastic in your scenes. Love the cats!

The only other 4 seasons room boxes I have seen are these. They are individual boxes for each season by the same maker, but I think they are delightful. I thought you might like to see them. :)

Spring

Summer

Autumn

Winter

Thanks for the links, I've seen some of those pictures on Pinterest but not the blogs. Her spring scene gives me some ideas for mine, I'm thinking of adding some more gardening stuff. I've been waiting for spring so I can cut out a picture of a potting soil bag to make one for the scene, and I guess spring has (almost) sprung because I got one in the mail yesterday from Ace Hardware, so I'll be trying that this weekend.

I didn't make the skis but they are handmade, I got them in a swap.

I did see Joann's project in Dollhouse Miniatures, it was Father's day themed.

According to the USPS my wreaths will be delivered this weekend! But they'll go to my PO box so I might not be able to pick them up until Monday. :(