Directions

Marian

I'm putting the finishing touches on my Washington. I've been looking and and looking at what I'd like to build next. It's come down to the McKinley , Willowcrest or the Tennyson. The problem with the Tennyson is the instruction manual isn't there. Where could I get them?

I like all three but for now I can have one lol. I really want a house with six rooms.

For Tennyson instructions, contact

GREENLEAF DOLLHOUSES
436 LAKE ROAD
SCHENEVUS, NY 12155
UNITED STATES
(800) 253-7150
Fax: (607) 638-9076
HTTP://WWW.GREENLEAFDOLLHOUSES.COM

customerservice@greenleafdollhouses.com

Greenleaf Dollhouses Business hours are M-F 8am through 4pm Eastern Standard Time

21 minutes ago, Marian said:

Thank you Kathie. Which of the three...McKinley ,Willowcrest or Tennyson would be best for a second build? 

They are all lovely choices. Whichever one calls out to you the loudest is the one you'll be happiest building. Compare their strengths -- size of footprint, number of rooms, architectural style, inspiration, etc. Then maybe do a process of elimination -- of the three, which appeals to you least? And then of the two, which one appeals to you the least. The last house standing will have spoken; it will be the one.

• Like 1

I have not built the Tennyson, but I have one that was built with hot glue that is eventually due for disassembly and rehab, probably with bashing.  The rooms look to be an OK size.  I have not built the Willowcrest, I swapped the one I had for Brimble's because I wracked my brain for five years before deciding there was no way to bash it bigger without losing its unique architectural charm, and the family wanted a bigger house (which was gong to be the Pierce before it was destroyed, half rebuilt)  I have built the McKinleyhttp://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=blog&module=blogs&controller=view&id=12 which has nice size rooms plus storage drawers below (which you will need to fiddle with to get them to operate nice & smoothly).  As Kathie says, the one that calls your name is the one to go with

• Like 1