Recommendations - kitchen furniture

MeganM

Hi all! I posted in the intro forum but quick re-cap: I was given a dollhouse (with furniture) that needs some updating/renovating. I was sifting through the furniture yesterday and the kitchen furniture she used was cheap, plastic and is all busted. I am renovating this house for my daughter, and want it to be functional but also look realistic. I'm overwhelmed by options for kitchen sets. Any recommendations for a functional, yet nice looking set? I'd prefer wood..... (I'd also prefer somewhat affordable:cheezy: )

Edited by MeganM

How old is your daughter? Would she be okay with blocks of wood painted to look like kitchen appliances? Kids have a wonderful way of filling in the blanks when it comes to realism. :) 

1 hour ago, thresadep said:

You could buy Greenleaf furniture kits. They not the best but with some imagination, you can fix them up.

They're not the best for realism, but they are perfect for small hands that want to play house. :)