Thrifted house

Marian

I was out thrifting today and found this house. On the tag from goodwill it's says by RT. Anyone have any idea what it might be? I paid $9.99 for it and thought I could make it into some kind of western Brimbles Mercantile. Or a beach front bungalow.

3 hours ago, Marian said:

I was out thrifting today and found this house. On the tag from goodwill it's says by RT. Anyone have any idea what it might be? I paid $9.99 for it and thought I could make it into some kind of western Brimbles Mercantile. Or a beach front bungalow.

Photo?

1 hour ago, Marian said:

For some reason it won't let me add a photo. It keeps telling me I am only allowed to load 20.48 kb

You have enough posts to make an album. That is the easiest way to add photos to your posts, and you also won't run out of room for your photos that way. Do you have some kind of an image editor to make your pictures smaller?

If you do, I size mine to 800 pixels wide, (or high if they are portrait orientation), and it seems to be a good size for uploading and viewing. Save them as either JPEG, (JPG), or PNG for the internet. Also, use "save as" and change the name so you don't overwrite the original photo.

If you have powerpoint - paste the photo on a slide and the "format" tab will appear (upper right) - click  on it and then click on "compress pictures" (it's on the upper left in the format menu) and select web or email and then click "ok".  Then right click on the picture and select "save as photo" and rename and save somewhere convenient - this will produce a compressed version of the same photo that will upload easier.