Realife Miniatures Kit #199 Country Store Fixtures

BWMurphy

Hello, some time ago I acquired the Country Store fixtures kit from either a flea market, or eBay.   Having recently retired, I'm ready to tackle this project, however I appear to be missing the assembly instructions for the fixtures (shelves, counters, etc.)  Is there anyone who might direct me to a source for these instructions?   Thanks in advance!!

1978-realife-miniatures-country-store_1_

2 hours ago, BWMurphy said:

Hello, some time ago I acquired the Country Store fixtures kit from either a flea market, or eBay.   Having recently retired, I'm ready to tackle this project, 

I put together this kit a few years ago for a general store. You'll really like the way it turns out. :) 

Welcome to the forum Brad, that was one of my favorite kits!

I love your general store Kathie! I put my kit in my Brimbles.

I sure wish someone else would put out a store fixture kit like that one, and also the accessory kit Realife made to go with it. They had some wonderful things in those kits!

On 10/1/2016, 9:05:06, havanaholly said:

I shall probably use my book of store fixtures to make what I might need in my Brimble's.

I had one of those books, but unfortunately those little gremlins I mentioned in another thread hid it on me, and I still haven't found it!

BIG thanks to Mimajo for resolving the missing instructions for the general store fixtures kit.  She was kind enough to forward them to me and I wanted everyone to know how much I appreciate it.  This is a great community!

1 hour ago, BWMurphy said:

BIG thanks to Mimajo for resolving the missing instructions for the general store fixtures kit.  She was kind enough to forward them to me and I wanted everyone to know how much I appreciate it.  This is a great community!

Yep! This is the finest on-line community I've ever participated in, and I've been on line for more years than I want to think about. A lot of credit goes to our vigilant administrator and mods, who weed out the trolls with scalpel-like (or should I say eXacto-knife-like) precision while encouraging helpful interactions among members.  

• 3 years later...