Earth and Tree sale

It's a long weekend for me and I was thinking about a pilgrimage to the Earth and Tree, so I checked their website and found out that next weekend they are having a sale! It's in-store, so if you are close enough it will probably be worth a trip. I'm so happy I stumbled on it and will be looking forward to it all week.:cucumber:

• Like 4

Update: I went to the store today and met Ashlie. Always great to meet a GL forum friend. And - drum roll - I bought a Beacon Hill kit for $15.00 that was barely started (someone decided not to finish it & it will have to be taken apart - hot glue)! That was on top of a few other goodies. Never expected the Beacon Hill, though. It was a complete surprise. Feeling that energy surge from the super moon today!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, amyole said:

Update: I went to the store today and met Ashlie. Always great to meet a GL forum friend. And - drum roll - I bought a Beacon Hill kit for $15.00 that was barely started (someone decided not to finish it & it will have to be taken apart - hot glue)! That was on top of a few other goodies. Never expected the Beacon Hill, though. It was a complete surprise. Feeling that energy surge from the super moon today!

Wow! Talk about a great experience! That super moon was sending energy on all kinds of levels.

1 hour ago, amyole said:

Oh wow. Very happy for you. :)