If I Could, I'd Live In The Greenleaf....

Minis On The Edge

Those of you who know me, knows just how much I love houses! Dollhouses and real houses. On Facebook, I'm always posting pictures of real life versions of dollhouses that resemble a Greenleaf kit. It made me start to wonder and daydream. If you could Pick a Greenleaf dollhouse Kit to make in real life for yourself to live in, which would it be? I'm sure I'm a Glencroft type and found the perfect real life version (well, kinda similar) :) 

IMG_6280.thumb.JPG.b9aea0486a29304ac1263

IMG_6284.JPG.742f20900bbb6015337cabbf250

IMG_6299.thumb.JPG.f3422eae5afdaf02de29b

• Like 3

If I could still run stairs every day I'd also opt for a Glencroft; and if the kit would let me, instead of wanting to become something else (like a pub!) I'd build it like I'd want it to live in.

• Like 2

I knew you'd say that Nutti :) Holly, it would be fun to build another (if space wasn't an issue :p ) I know I'm craving to build something big. I'm thinking of a Willowcrest, which happens to be my 2nd choice to live in! I love that house!

• Like 1

That is gorgeous!  I often watch HGTV or Living channel and watch the home reno or real estate programmes.  I especially love the English ones - I drewel over the little stone cottages and often say to hubby and kids 'If I was on my own, that's the sort of cottage I'd like to live in.'  I can see me looking in that Storybrook cottage!

• Like 1

Beacon Hill - but with a kitchen addition off the current kitchen (which then becomes a dining room) because that kitchen is too small!!!! But I love everything else about it.

But I also think the Harrison (decorated ala 1960s) would be great, and the Pierce, and the McKinley. And the big front opening english house. 

I cannot choose just one!!

I think I would be wealthy enough (in this dream) to have multiple houses, and since I wouldn't have to work they could be in exotic locations! I would like a beach house (Arthur), a French home (Willowcrest), a Pierce for hanging out, probably a Glencroft for a mountain home (maybe the Alps). And I would definitely want to use the great ideas I've seen here in RL. 

• Like 3

On 10/17/2016, 8:38:54, mesp2k said:

Beacon Hill 

As long as I didn't have to clean or maintain it:) 

8002_beacon_dollhouse_PF_400_fs.jpg

Inside? <

Fireplace%20right.jpg

But I could probably only afford the trailer or the bus :(

9311-Miniature-Trailer-white_fs.jpg  New-Dollhouses_clip_image026.jpg

Are you freaking kidding me? That is a doll house???? Blows my mind that people actually make that.

Trailer or bus would be great. Never stuck in one place.