If I Could, I'd Live In The Greenleaf....

Minis On The Edge

6 hours ago, wormwoodz said:

Beacon Hill for me, but the Lily would be a close second choice :)

The other day while searching for 'victorian porch' I randomly found a real version of the Fairfield, here it is:

ext_color_victorian-e1286908536382.jpg

Great find. Love it!!!! This would be my weekend getaway home. 

• Like 1

I love the Willowcrest too. But, living in a 3-floor townhouse already, I find that the footprint is still small because stairs take up so much space. Now, if I had a row of Willowcrests...... I would be a very happy woman! Every person could even have their own front door, but all the floors have interconnecting rooms on all the levels. One whole downstairs would be a huge kitchen/family room. Buy groceries, simply go to that door and take them into the house. Getting guests for dinner? Let them come to the dining room's door with the pretty decor. My students coming for art classes? Last door on the right.... :date:

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I already found my dream house and it won't leave my mind. I found plans for an ugly McMansion that could look like a beautiful Victorian Farmhouse with just a little tweaking. There's a couple of bay windows and towers - even a tower in the master bathroom where the tub goes. I'd make the porch a wraparound porch and curved at all 4 corners. Then for a garage, I'd build it to look like an old barn behind the house. Well, enough dreaming.

If I had to pick a Greenleaf house, I think I'd pick the Chantilly.

• Like 1