Shenandoah Log Cabin Instructions?

islandgirl

Does anyone have a set of assembly instructions for a Shenandoah Log Cabin?

My sister bought the kit at a garage sale and thought I could put it together for her grand kids.

This site looks like a lot of fun! If I survive this log cabin, i may want to build some more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought this kit in 1997 or so waiting for my first grandchild and she has finally come !!! Pulled this out of the basement only to find we have no instructions. Spent the last 5 hours combing through every box looking for them to no avail. Please help if you can.

• Like 1

Mark, I have reported your post to have your address removed.  NEVER share personal information over the internet, it's an open invitation to all sorts of "stuff".  We have a Personal Messaging feature to share email & snail mail & other personal contact information.  If you click on the "edit" button (next to "quote" under your post) you can delete the address info.  Then hover your cursor over Susan's username and a box will show up with a "message" button next to an envelope icon that you can click to send her your address,

Meantime, do post an intro in the newcomers' forum:  http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=forums&module=forums&controller=forums&id=15

3 hours ago, new grandpa said:

I really appreciate that. Time is not an issue at this point since she is only 3 months old as of now. I sent you my address through my email acct. I will send it again in case it got messed up.

Mark White

=================

================

Mark, please edit this post to remove your address. This is an open forum, which means any idiot in the universe can access it and do what they will with the information provided. Holly indicated that she has reported the post to a moderator with a request to remove your address, but this is a holiday weekend, so that may take some time. You can click on the Edit link at the bottom of your post and remove it yourself. The PM function of this forum is quite robust; you can trust it to get your message to its recipient.

(I'm echoing Holly here by quoting your original post, which will send an email notification to you, thinking you may receive notice quicker in the event you don't check the forum very often.)