Built-in cupboard

Lise A

I made a built-in cupboard for the Pierce dollhouse but I may have to rethink it. I really like the way it has turned out but it now seems to overwhelm the space. I still need to add a stove and sink and the remaining room is now very diminished.  I am thinking I may remove the top, center drawer and replace it with a farm sink. I'm going to build a sink and stove and then see how everything fits into the remaining space. 

IMG_1183.JPG

• Like 4

You can add the stove on the side and top it with a hood, as for the sink could be put in the middle of the cupboard (built into the surface) or on the side if there is space. Looks nice, I would maybe add metal knobs to the doors and drawers, or cut some out of wood.

• Like 1

Looks great lisa. I think the solution is the one you thought about wile writing your post. I personally do all interior work after building the complete dollhouse I beleive  it is harder for me to do that way but I wire all my houses and without making alot of splices that can lead to failure of the electrical system I can not think of a way to do it as I go along. But anyway great job thanks for the post.