Dura craft HR560 help

Bob1

I recently bought a dura craft HR560 heritage miniature house for my daughter. We gave it for her for her birthday opened it and started the project just to get to the floor to find out that we are missing three panels. Could any please help me find the dimensions for the floor or where I might be able to purchase these panels. I need HR-2, HR-3, HR-4. Can someone please point me in the right direction.

3 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Bob, I believe there is an Ebay dealer who sells Dura-Craft kit parts

Yeah, there is, but he mostly sells trim parts. His website is here http://www.manchesterwoodworks.com/categories/dura-craft-compatible-parts

He's very good to deal with, I've ordered from him before, so save the website in case you are missing some trim as well.

I dont own that house, But I have built several dura craft and have 4 kits waiting to be built.  I have in the past gone on ebay and asked the people that are selling their dollhouses to measure missing parts. One woman even traced a difficult part for me.  I even had one sell me a copy of directions when mine went missing. Builders are like that. Since I dont know what the parts are. this may help:

I get replacement milled wood from micromark.com http://www.micromark.com/SearchResult.aspxdeptIdFilter=0&searchPhrase=precision+milled+basswood+siding+for+hobbies+and+model+building the problem is how big a piece do you need. The catalog has more choices then the web site and its free.

But Without the measurements its hard. I have ended up purchasing the same dollhouse twice (the tower was missing parts). Not a big waste since messing up is my middle name lol and after a few dollhouses + furniture everything gets used sooner or later (you decide to add a room build a garage...or just make a canopy bed). But sometimes thats not feasible. So I piece the thing together with tape and figure out what is missing - measure the empty space and make a paper pattern. And purchase the wood. I use 1/8" plywood (mostly lowes) and I purchase from manchester or micro mark I hope this helps.

I've built the Heritage, and I can tell you it won't be easy to replicate those three sheets.  It's the entire foundation.  You might be able to get the measurements and cut them yourself, but it would be easier to find another kit at a reasonable price.  There's no way to measure those pieces from my finished house, unfortunately.  I changed a lot in my build, too.

Here's my post on assembling that portion so you can get an idea of what's involved with those parts. (This was before I removed the side bay for a chimney.)
http://www.otterine.com/blog/blog1.php/foundation

• Like 1

I have this kit but I haven't even opened it so I don't know if I have these pieces either. I'd be happy to have a look an measure them for you but it will have to wait until I get back from Germany in a couple of weeks. Not sure if that is too long for you to wait.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2016, 5:21:03, Bob1 said:

I recently bought a dura craft HR560 heritage miniature house for my daughter. We gave it for her for her birthday opened it and started the project just to get to the floor to find out that we are missing three panels. Could any please help me find the dimensions for the floor or where I might be able to purchase these panels. I need HR-2, HR-3, HR-4. Can someone please point me in the right direction.

My daughter just gave me 2 of these dollhouses to sell but one of them is open and incomplete.  I'll check to see if I have those 3 sheets, if I do I will sell them to you. I guess I can just sell parts from one of them since there seems to be a need.

• 1 month later...