Hello from New member

clpetry126

Hello to everyone! :thumb: My name is Carolyn. I'm a new member after getting an invite from a friend, minijunkie! It's great to find a new forum to share our love for anything miniature with others with the same passion for tiny things! I have almost completed the Bellingham Farm house by duracraft, just need to finish the porch and the roof tiles. And of course I've already filled the inside with "stuff". Just couldn't wait to do that! I also have several roomboxes all in different stages of completion! I look forward to learning more about this group as I get to spend time exploring here! And learning what buttons to push and not push :) LOL!

Hello and welcome to the forum! I know you will find loads of interesting stuff "hidden" around here LOL and if you can't find it just pose a question!

Mini-hugs :wave:

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I look forward to learning my way around the forum. Would love to see pics from anyone with the bellingham farm house. I'm still doing the finishing touches on the outside of mine, porches, roof shingles etc. Is there a place to post pictures on here? Thank you!

Carolyn :lol:

Is there a place to post pictures on here?

Indeed there is, on the toolbar under the logo there's a "Gallery" button, and in "My Controls there's a menu that allows you to make your album to post your pictures. I have to resize mine.