Very cool dollhouse in the Smithsonian

kathi17

I have had a busy few weeks, and haven't been able to visit the forums as much as I would like, but I came across this house at the Smithsonian http://americanhistory.si.edu/dollhouse/introduction

Some of you have probably seen it before, but I never had. It sure would be fun to furnish all those rooms!

• Like 1

I'm very glad that the link mentioned in which of the Smith's museums the dollhouse is located, as the various buildings are strung out along both sides of the Mall, as well as the other half of the Air & Space Museum out at Dulles International Airport!  The American History Museum is so huge that we have spent the day there four different times and have still not seen it all.

• Like 1

I really like this photo of Faith Bradford - gives you an idea of how huge the house is. I just love that it has so many rooms. And it isn't an intricate design - it is quite simple, but has so many rooms and styles and interesting things - just so much fun and well done.

6a00e553a80e1088340133f5569bc0970b-800wi

• Like 1