Beachside Bungalow or Classic??

6 posts in this topic

Finally finished the Orchid (it is in my album).  I tried to post it here but somehow it did not load.  Anyway, I have a RGT Beachside Bungalow waiting to be opened.  Now I see there is a Beachside Classic that I like much better.  Others, I read, have bashed the one I have into what appears to be the classic but I doubt my skill level is advanced enough for that.  My plans for it are not to be built on the beach.  To me it looks like a cabin overlooking a fishing lake, with woods for hiking all around it.  Should I just exchange the one I have for the classic?  I think I'd have to order on-line, I do not remember seeing the Classic at Hobby Lobby so would lose the 40% off.  What do you think?  Would the classic be worth it?

It looks to me like the only difference is that the Classic Bungalow is wider, having a symmetric front.  If you want to make a mountain cabin there's no reason you can't do it with the "Beachside".

Classic is much higher in cost.  The beachside will be around 70.00 after the 40% off.  I am going to build the beachside when......if I finish this Lily.  It's the first house that just isn't talking to me.  I did find a good fix for the curved roof issue 

Goodness, Lawanda, the Lily has been demanding to become a Tuscan villa ever since it arrived in my hot little paws.

Kathie...might be much easier than the "victorian ".  So far NONE of the trim pieces fit like advertised.   I'm ready to go off grid and do what works.  Aaaarrrgggh