Can Anyone Direct me to Photos of Room boxes With Architectural Bldg. Components?

tilliejam62

Tillie, dear, you must not ever post personal contact information on a public forum such as this; spammers and wobbots and all sorts of unwanted malware will pick it up & run you crazy.  I have requested a mod to remove your email from your post.  People can use the Personal Messaging system (PM) here on the forum to contact you, or you can exchange email addresses that way without attracting unwanted attention.

I added these laser-cut room dividers to jazz up my  Dura-Craft Cambridge:

my first commission,  sitting in the Cambridge's dining room.jpg

and I hung a Foucault's Pendulum in one of my Fairfields:

foyer & foucault's pendulum.JPG

I don't really care for a lot of ornate architectural froufrou, it's not to my taste; but if the house insists, of course I give it what it wants.

I got carried away with strip wood, paper lace & shaped sequins for a truly old fashioned store ceiling for the Brimble's I'm currently building; but no pictures until the next time my son the photographer visits.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads-up about posting personal contact info. Fortunately I was able to find RepliCast Miniatures Architectural Plaster on Facebook and their web site and they had tons of photos and they sell all of the items I am looking for. They had 2 photos of rooms that were not too ornate that I would like to try and do.

10734094_815472258509132_7024369183731457445_n.jpg

11082614_10153258406614973_7677409098408090106_n.jpg

• Like 1

I'm a DIY-er and that paneling is SO easy to replicate by layering mat board.  The ceiling roses can be made by combining fancy brooches with beads or other embellishments and using polymer clay to make molds to cast however many you want in plaster; Andrea Barham shows how to do it in one of her great books for making miniature accessories:

Image result for andrea barham dollhouse miniatures books

Before it got destroyed in our move I had done something similar to the arched opening in my Pierce.