Lundby find!

KariW

Oh my goodness! I answered an ad on a buy barter and sell site on Facebook, for a big box of dollhouse furniture and when I picked it up there is a big box of Lundby stuff in there! I just listed it on eBay. I can't believe how lucky I got! A lundby hunters dream! I'm excited for whoever wins it! Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/192046398597

It's nice - it's slightly later stuff (the pink sofa, the bathroom with flowers, the dining set looks 80s and some other things mixed in (the red and white chairs) aren't Lundby. It's a really nice lot of stuff tho. I collected the 60s and 70s stuff. That kitchen is 100% 70s...LOVE IT! 

Good luck with the sale! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abigaille said:

What is Lundby?

I bought a lundby house by accident once on eBay and I had a heck of a time finding what I needed to furnish it. I gave up and re did it for a little girl I know. The scale was just right for Polly pocket dolls.  The redo is in my albums on here. After I saw how expensive it would be to restore it, I just couldn't ever make my money back with a resale. This find would have sent me into a frenzy! Lol it figures! Lol I even called Sweden for help! Lol Oh well, some Lundby hunter will be thrilled. The bathroom and kitchen and dining set are awesome! I kept the other pieces in the lot, because it's the right scale. They can fully furnish the house with just my find! There was still a giant box of 1:12 on top of all the lundby, so I'm just as happy as I could be!