I dont know what a tag is?  I want to build my first doll house which I have had for about 20 years.  Finally read the directions and started sorting our the pieces and discovered I am missing a lot of the little pieces such as dowells, corner posts, brackets , roof support, front door molding, etc.  I did not lose these parts, the box had never been opened!  Can someone tell me where to get these parts?  Thank you, Barbara

Edited by Greenspring

Barbara, you will have better luck posting either in General Mini Talk or the Dura-Craft subforum.  As Dura-Craft went out of business many years ago, you will want to check the Ebay seller who offers replacement parts (I believe the site is mentioned, but someone who remembers the seller will post, hopefully).  Meanwhile, I hope you will post an introduction in the Newcomers' forum.

Manchester Woodworks is the company that make some Dura-craft compatible parts. Ebay name austinnoggles

Your best bet might be to buy a second kit for parts if you have a lot missing. There are a couple of Dura-Craft Farmhouse kits for sale on Ebay at the moment. A couple of different versions too. Not sure which one yours is. Just search Dura-Craft Dollhouse on Ebay and they are sure to come up. :)