A Christmas Wish

Always funny Mike! And agreed. Christmas is an odd time, sad for many people (today is the anniversary of my fathers death) and regardless of your religious beliefs, it is a time to be with your family and friends. Take care everyone. I hope you all get mnis for Christmas!!!

15 minutes ago, jdodyd said:

Merry Christmas to all from the Cat family at Holly Howe.

Jody, I got a chuckle out of your sig line "Many a little makes a mickle"  .. I learned this Scots saying as "Many a mickle [something small] makes a muckle [something big]" In a miniature setting, I'd say that our mickles, despite their size, are more likely to make a muckle, in more ways than one. :D 

Thanks, Holly.  I was lucky enough to find it when I was visiting my mother in Arizona, and we went to what was supposed to be a store with lots of miniatures in Scottsdale.  Turned out they were phasing out their miniatures and had just a couple of shelves' worth left, but everything was 75% off!  Got a JBM office chair, which I used in our Thanksgiving mystery diorama, for $10, as well as this little menorah.  It was kind of tarnished, but I gave it a nice coat of gold enamel, and it looks pretty good.

Merry Hannukmas! Or Happy Christmakah! We did almost everything a day early. A big winter storm is heading our way, and my sister was panicking about leaving her cat. We opened presents today though (I put my foot down on that one).