Greenleaf! You need to market these!

mininecessities

30 minutes ago, mininecessities said:

Someone needs to market cupboard fronts like this ..........c mon Greenleaf or someone. Great business opportunity. I would buy the kits! 

15781234_943295162480294_2833915640401799397_n.jpg

What would be cool is a front of each of the Greenleaf dollhouses....a person could collect them all. not that I could afford to but ya never know. Porches may not be durable but could be strengthened.  I would have to discipline myself to put my kitchen stuff in the cupboard instead of miniautures lol.

I couldn't find it on google or pinterest but did come across this neat idea. If you have an extra dollhouse........I dont know it would be hard for me to put the cleaning supplies in it I think haha I see the photo doesnt show in this post , you have to click on it to see it, but its a dollhouse mounted on the wall above the washer n dryer for supplies. 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171840542006630862/

4 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Hopefully those are just trompe l'oeil fronts, the thought of cleaning the kitchen grod off of actual architectural cabinet facades makes my head hurt.  Greenleaf, please just stick to dollhouse kits!

yeah you are right Holly, I think now it was a dumb idea lol.  if just stick on fronts it would be ok but not real dollhouse fronts

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

Ignore this ... stumblefingers at work ... Kathie

13 hours ago, mininecessities said:

Someone needs to market cupboard fronts like this ..........c mon Greenleaf or someone. Great business opportunity. I would buy the kits! 

Cheryl, where did this photo come from? Is there a description?

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

It does look like some sort of lamination with added millwork (which IMHO would still be a bear to clean!).

After studying the cabinet knobs, I'm of the opinion that the columns and other architectural details are a trompe l'oeil effect, not 3D. Being a person who appreciates an uncluttered kitchen, this doesn't really float my boat, but I would be interested to know how it was accomplished.

• Like 1

I love these! And if each house came with a simple porch, the porch could be the handle to open the cabinets.

I had a bracket going across my oven hood when I had my house and I kept little knick-knacks up there. My kitchen cabinets were also painted white. Believe it or not, it wasn't that hard to keep them clean.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Cheryl, where did this photo come from? Is there a description?

Kathie there is more info above in the thread. But it was found on Pinterest and the gal couldn't remember what she typed in. I ask her if she had a link and she said no.  I tried to find it but to no avail! I hate to bother her n teach her how to check her history on her comp lol. I did  a lot of searching and couldn't find it. I did find a $5,000.00 old pediatric dental cabinet with very very similar effects on it. but there was no link from there either.  I did ask the gals on the fb page if they came across the pinterest post to please let me know. The more I think of it the more I think this looks like a vinyl skin like they put on refrigerators and automobiles, n motorhomes. 

43 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

I love these! And if each house came with a simple porch, the porch could be the handle to open the cabinets.

I had a bracket going across my oven hood when I had my house and I kept little knick-knacks up there. My kitchen cabinets were also painted white. Believe it or not, it wasn't that hard to keep them clean.

Yeah Kelley, besides we shouldn't be frying greasy foods anyway lol not good for us. It would almost be worth a little extra cleaning though to have this. If its kept clean it would never build up.  I like the idea of having the porches stick out for spice shelves etc! 

We could also just stop cooking in our kitchens.......that wouldn't bother me haha

5 hours ago, Selkie said:

Here's a google link

I had typed in "trompe l'oeil kitchen cabinets".

There are many pages of ideas for lots of styles.

Followed your link to this site:  http://boiseriec.blogspot.com/2012/11/cooking-again.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+BoiserieC+(BOISERIE+%26amp;+C.) fifth picture down.