Make your own Wallpaper

Roxxie2

I have Paint Shop Pro 6 - but I think they're pretty close.

Select an area of the image you want as the tile.

To do this use the Selection tool on the left of the screen - its a dotted line rectangle.

From the menu (top of screen) click Selection then click Convert to Seamless Pattern.

:)

Jasc Software, Inc.

When creating a seamless pattern, Paint Shop Pro uses the area surrounding the selection to eliminate the appearance of seams. If the selection is too close the edge of the image, Paint Shop Pro does not have enough data to create the pattern. The program displays a message telling you to move the selection. Either drag the marquee or create a new selection closer to the center of the image, and choose the command again. Paint Shop Pro creates a new image containing the seamless pattern and leaves the original image untouched.

• Like 1

Thanks!    I found that I would get white borders or black lines around some of the tiled images no matter what I did they just won't tile seamlessly.   Other patterns came out pretty good.   I will keep playing! 

• Like 1

Well I have messed with my Paintshop Pro for a week now.    I see how to make the seamless tile it shows in the right hand box but how to I either save it or print it from there?
I have gone stupid but I can't figure it out nor can I find instructions in the program help section.     I've done this years before but can't get it.  Help!   Thanks