New to dollhouses

Sherryms

• Hi, my name is Sherry and I am new to dollhouses. I purchased the Greenleaf Beaumont and have been attempting to build for a couple of years now. I moved last year and have lost the diagram sheet for the punch outs, so I am totally lost. If anyone could help by scanning and emailing me a copy I would be most grateful.
  • I live in Memphis Tennessee and believe it or not, for a city of 1 million people there is not a dollhouse shop to be found. Before I
  • started working with dollhouses I did stained glass. There are no stain glass classes or shops either.
  • I am interested in the topics I have seen and hope to draw on everyones expertise and help in the future.
  • Like 1

Sherry, welcome to the fold. We feel your pain. If you get over toward Nashville, there is a wonderful miniature shop there, the Miniature Cottage

I owned and operated a stained glass shop in Newport Beach, California, for several years in a previous lifetime. I still have some of the tools but no space to work in safely or comfortably in our condo.

Not to worry about receiving expertise and help in the future ... we're a gregarious bunch. :) 

If you don't get a response here, contact the folks at Greenleaf for another schematics page for your Beaumont.   Contact info here.

• Like 1

Welcome to the little family, Sherry.  Kathie's computer keyboard likes to play typos, just like mine; we're a gregarious bunch, not punch.  If I ever get all the kits I have not yet built done, and all the houses in need of rehab also done, I would love to build a Beaumont one day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

Welcome to the little family, Sherry.  Kathie's computer keyboard likes to play typos, just like mine; we're a gregarious bunch, not punch.  If I ever get all the kits I have not yet built done, and all the houses in need of rehab also done, I would love to build a Beaumont one day.

The b fell upside down ... :D

I've righted it.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On Sat Jan 21 2017 20:03:17 GMT-0600, KathieB said:

Sherry, welcome to the fold. We feel your pain. If you get over toward Nashville, there is a wonderful miniature shop there, the Miniature Cottage

I owned and operated a stained glass shop in Newport Beach, California, for several years in a previous lifetime. I still have some of the tools but no space to work in safely or comfortably in our condo.

Not to worry about receiving expertise and help in the future ... we're a gregarious bunch. :) 

If you don't get a response here, contact the folks at Greenleaf for another schematics page for your Beaumont.   Contact info here.

You lived in Newport Beach.   How cool is that.  Spent way too many summers burning there in my youth 

10 hours ago, L Swearengin said:

You lived in Newport Beach.   How cool is that.  Spent way too many summers burning there in my youth 

On the Balboa Peninsula ... even cooler :D 

• Like 1