Wolfie

nuttiwebgal

Im putting this post here because so many do not read  the chit chat section...

it was posted on a doll forum that Gina isnt doing well and could use some encouragement  and love from all her MINI friends...

as this info was shared with me I have no other details but I know sooo many of us have wondered about our friend. Please Contact Admin - Minis On The Edge for Gina's contact info. 

Edited by Minis On The Edge
To remove personal info

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lynette!   I have been trying to find out something about Gina for the longest time!  I knew she had had a stroke, and never heard any more about her. Thank you for the address, too. 

• Like 1

I have more information that I received today that I wanted to add. I will just paste what was sent to me. 

Hi Heidi, latest update from Viola : " I FINALLY got in touch with Gina after having been given the wrong numbers by the facility. Gina has had several strokes and is no longer able to type.. it might be easier to write to her if you want to be in touch (*edited *Contact Heidiiiiii or Our admin Minis OnThe Edge here on the forum) She told me that she had all her dolls stolen as well as much of her money by a neighbor. Life is hard for her now and she is not happy where she is... however her son is planning to move her to a care facility that would be closer to his home... but I believe it will be in a different state than he lives.

I think Gina needs some snail mail love. 

Edited by Minis On The Edge
To remove personal info

• 3 months later...

Oh dear, I just found this about Wolfie!  I am so sorry to read this!  She made some lovely Cat dolls for me, some years ago.  We found molds in England which I bought and she used to make several dolls for me.  Now that I'm back doing dolhouses I was looking for her to make more....and found this thread.  How very sad.  All her dolls stolen!  And now in an assisted living home.  Does anyone have a current address?  I'd love to write to her.  Her dolls really make my houses special.

I am sorry,  I am not allowed to talk about it and I deleted the information. Hopefully someone saved it so they can share that with you. 

3 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

PM CJ.

?? In two prior posts, Traci said to contact her (Minis on the Edge) for Gina's contact information.

Speaking of Wolfie, so often I put a mini making question I have into the google search engine and up will pop up several threads from greenleaf forums with Gina giving detailed, helpful advice. Of course that goes for many other long time forum members too. I hope she's doing better, so sorry for her troubles. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Catdancer said:

Oh dear, I just found this about Wolfie!  I am so sorry to read this!  She made some lovely Cat dolls for me, some years ago.  We found molds in England which I bought and she used to make several dolls for me.  Now that I'm back doing dolhouses I was looking for her to make more....and found this thread.  How very sad.  All her dolls stolen!  And now in an assisted living home.  Does anyone have a current address?  I'd love to write to her.  Her dolls really make my houses special.

I remember those dolls Anne!! She made me a sleeping Beauty doll and it's one of my favorite mini dolls! It's really so sad this has happened to her! :(