Hello! New Member here!

MamaD

Hi!

I have been floating around the forums for some time now looking for tips and tricks, and realized I really should join and introduce myself. I live in Los Angeles, CA, and am finishing up my first dollhouse build - the Sugarplum Cottage. My 3 year old daughter became enamored with dollhouses last year while visiting a museum that had several on display, and I decided I would make one for her. The Sugarplum seemed like a great place to start since it was not big or (seemingly) complicated. I have absolutely loved the process of assembly and decorating. I made/am making most of the details myself. I hope to be done with the last bits and pieces in the coming weeks.

I am a total addict now though! This has been so much fun and will without a doubt not be my last dollhouse. I am crafty by nature (much to my husband's chagrin, I have soooo many craft supplies...), and I found that building a dollhouse incorporates several craft elements and skills I already love to do.

Thanks!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2017, 9:01:13, MamaD said:

I am a total addict now though! This has been so much fun and will without a doubt not be my last dollhouse. I am crafty by nature (much to my husband's chagrin, I have soooo many craft supplies...), and I found that building a dollhouse incorporates several craft elements and skills I already love to do.

Oh no... we have another addict people!.. This is a dangerous hobby before you know it you will have a stack of kits waiting in the wings. :rofl:

Nice to meet you Dani! Welcome!:wave: