I am sad to tell you ...

71 posts in this topic

Lloyd passed away peacefully in his sleep last night. He was 81 years young and feeling well. Annual exams in the past few weeks were passed with good scores, but he had been battling heart disease for several decades. I feel so blessed to have spent the time with him that we were allotted. Today has become a blur of EMS, police, coroners, funeral directors, priests, and ... I don't remember all of it.  The funeral will be next week Thursday to give time for out-of-towners to travel. I may not be around for a while. 

Oh, my dear.  I am so sorry.  Sending you hugs across the miles.  :(

Oh Kathie, I am so sorry. :( I have been thinking about y'all recently. I am so very sad for you, and I will keep you in my prayers. (((big hugs)))

Tracy

Kathie - I am so very sorry.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Oh, Kathie!  We are so saddened to hear this!  Your Lloyd was such a sweet and lovely gentleman,   Please PM us the information for the funeral, and if there is anything you need us to bring you in the meantime.

What a shock! I considered him part of our GL family. We will all be  thinking of you over the next few weeks. Please try to find time to take care of yourself.

Oh Kathie!  I am so sorry to hear this!  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! 

Kathie my sincerest condolences to you and all who know Lloyd. I feel as though I know you both because of this forum and posts both here and on the blog. You are both very special and neat people. Lloyd is on to the next adventure and though I know you will miss him so much, to pass in one's peaceful sleep is a blessing. My prayers are with you, please keep in touch and let us know how you are coping.

Hugs,

Jodi

Sending hugs Kathie. Life will be a blur for a while but there will be lots of support here waiting if you need it.

Kathie I am so sorry to hear this dreadful news. Wish that I were closer to lend more meaningful support. My thoughts are with you.

I am so sorry to hear this Kathie! Sending hugs along with strenght 

hugs

Very sorry for your loss Kathie, hang in there, we are all here for you. Hugs!

This is sad news indeed.  So sorry for your loss.  Sharing an online hug and Kleenex tissue with you.  Take care.

Kathie, I'm so very sorry. Please take care of yourself. Words are never enough :( 

Dear Kathie,

So very sorry for your loss.  Holding you in my thoughts, keeping you in my prayers.

Amy

Dear Kathie,

...wish we had the right words, just know that we care.

There aren't enough words.  I'm so sorry for your loss and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Twinkle, Wisteria, Fireboy and I all send love and prayers. We are so sorry to learn of Llyod's passing. He's been such a wonderful Greenleaf Grampa to them. Hugs from us all for you Kathie (aka Greenleaf Grammy).

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I am so very sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself.

Oh Kathie, I'm so very sorry for your loss. This must have been such a shock given his recent results. Unexpected loss is so hard. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts at this very sad time and we will all be waiting here for you when you are ready. (hugs)

Sad and sorry for your loss.....you are in our prayers.   Hugs and warm thoughts from your FL family.