I am sad to tell you ...

KathieB

Lloyd passed away peacefully in his sleep last night. He was 81 years young and feeling well. Annual exams in the past few weeks were passed with good scores, but he had been battling heart disease for several decades. I feel so blessed to have spent the time with him that we were allotted. Today has become a blur of EMS, police, coroners, funeral directors, priests, and ... I don't remember all of it.  The funeral will be next week Thursday to give time for out-of-towners to travel. I may not be around for a while. 

Oh, Kathie!  We are so saddened to hear this!  Your Lloyd was such a sweet and lovely gentleman,   Please PM us the information for the funeral, and if there is anything you need us to bring you in the meantime.

Kathie my sincerest condolences to you and all who know Lloyd. I feel as though I know you both because of this forum and posts both here and on the blog. You are both very special and neat people. Lloyd is on to the next adventure and though I know you will miss him so much, to pass in one's peaceful sleep is a blessing. My prayers are with you, please keep in touch and let us know how you are coping.

Hugs,

Jodi

Twinkle, Wisteria, Fireboy and I all send love and prayers. We are so sorry to learn of Llyod's passing. He's been such a wonderful Greenleaf Grampa to them. Hugs from us all for you Kathie (aka Greenleaf Grammy).

Oh Kathie, I'm so very sorry for your loss. This must have been such a shock given his recent results. Unexpected loss is so hard. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts at this very sad time and we will all be waiting here for you when you are ready. (hugs)