Dollhouse miniature magazine

tlbradwisch

I know it's a long shot but would anyone have the dollhouse miniatures November 2007 issue. I lost everything when I moved to North Dakota and it was one of my favorites due to the thanksgiving room box in it and I'd really love to finally be able to do it since I know it will be safe now and not destroyed :) thank you so much all the help you all always give I really missed it here :') 

I don't, sorry - but when I want a specific issue of something, I set up a search on ebay and it emails me when one of those  appears. It's great. And there are often Dollhouse Miniatures Magazine issues for sale there. It is how I got specific issues of Nutshell News. I also have seen awesome deals at mini-shows on old magazine, but you have to search for specific ones yourself. Good luck!

I will try that :) I did email dollhouse world and they said they only could go back to 2008 when they took over but said I could have someone copy the pages from it for me if I found some with it I really only want the pages about the thanksgiving box. I'll go on eBay to and see if I can figure how to set that up. Thank you