Creative Rep. 2 Scale vs Cir-Kit

minifixerupper

I actually talked to this guy at the Atlanta Mini Show and saw his stuff. He has some pretty neat things. Just like with Cirkit, you can use tape or round wire. He has some cool little things like a replacement for the junction splice, terminal blocks, toggle switches, switching relay controller, and a remote control. His components would make a lighting system very customizable, like if you wanted your lights to operate separately. People (like me) that like electrical toys and doo-dads would enjoy some of his products. He was nice and was glad to tell you about anything, and you can tell he's the engineer/designer. I'm sure if you contacted him he'd be happy to talk to you.

I have been eyeing his working ceiling fans for a couple years on eBay, so I was happy to finally get to see and purchase one.

If you look up Happily Ever After on the web, or on Facebook if you're on there -- she swears by CR2 systems, and has a pretty good relationship to contact him if you can't do so directly. Lorilee has also always been quick and quite good in answering questions in regards to this system. 

• 4 months later...
8 minutes ago, miniaddicted said:

Martha - I love his adaptor and power cord, they replace the junction splice and transformer. Hate that junction splice, it's too often the cause of electrical trouble.

Some very helpful videos here

https://www.dollhousestrainsandmore.com/pages/how-to-videos

That's the video I am always looking for but can't find. It is the best tutorial for lighting!