The Boy's gone Bonkers!

Well you might think that!.........The reason for re-loading pictures that I've already got on is that it seems the only way to get the 'Album Covers' back on my albums.

Now I'm happy I'll put my little green hat on and go dance around the apple tree in the garden!

On 17/02/2017, 19:28:39, rodentraiser said:

I still think that Spanish house is calling my name - yes, I can hear it calling softly......  I love having any excuse for looking at your works of art, Mike. OH! I just noticed, You have your name back!

I've always had my name Kelly...........you must be thinking of my 'morse code' variant!...........I like the Spanish house too.......almost the closest we ever get to summer here!

8 hours ago, stickyfingers said:

Your Casablanca house is one of my favorites! Every time I see those pics I see something I missed the last time.

I discovered the album cover trick, too. Apparently you can't go back and choose a photo, it has to be newly uploaded.

Bit of a long way of doing it and of course you have to redo it each time you add a new image but it works!

3 hours ago, MikeUK said:

I've always had my name Kelly...........you must be thinking of my 'morse code' variant!...........I like the Spanish house too.......almost the closest we ever get to summer here!

Yes, well, I've always had a couple of sticks missing from my popsicles. I'm sorry, I just hadn't noticed it earlier. Put it down to getting old (er). LOL