Early Spring Dollhouse kits sale!

minilover62

Hi people! I decided to let go a few more kits, so if you are interested in any of them you can reach me via PM or you can use my email to give you their individual details and pictures if you want. Must of them are very rare, rare or hard to find. Passing my savings and I am a bargain hunter! When you contact me I will give you the dimensions and weight so you can figure out the shipping for yourselves if you want, otherwise I will do it for you. The last time I figured that Fedex ground was the cheapest option. Some of them are in original opened boxes but I checked them all and they are complete. Payments via Paypal.

They are:

1/2" scale Greenleaf The Victorianna kit

1/2" scale RGT The First Lady kit

1/2" scale Greenleaf Fairfield kit

The Dura-Craft Queen Anne kit

The Artply The Franklin kit

The GGP The Country House kit

The Greenleaf Willowcrest kit

The Greenleaf Glencroft kit

The Greenleaf Monroe kit

The Greenleaf Buttercup kit

All kits have been kept flat at room temperature while in my possession. Pet and smoke free house!

DISCLAIM: some pictures are not of my actual kits, they are here just so the people who don't know which one this houses are, can have an idea of how they look. The last picture is the First lady.

IMG_1145.JPG

s-l1600 (4).jpg

e7bf951b-faa7-463a-af83-44a89656096f_1.8b74545df11a5ab7d62df7cd97616ab6.jpeg

s-l225.jpg

$_57.JPG

images.jpg

00j0j_4CItucD8yXW_600x450.jpg

ae2a128e-8905-4cbb-bf13-51aaf2a5d589_1.fea78c51450652d2cac6d579173b5298.jpeg

$_1.JPG

920189988__400x400__.jpg

large-and-small.jpg

• Like 1

Update: The Monroe kit and the Country kit are taken. Still available are The 1/2 scale Victorianna, The Willowcrest, The 1/2 scale Fairfield (this 3 are on EBAY), The DC Queen Anne and the Glencroft. If anybody here wants the 1/2 scale Victorianna, I will significantly drop the Ebay Buy Now price. PM me for details if interested.:D

8 hours ago, L Swearengin said:

It's on my pinterest pages.  I can't post pictures from my phone

I like the way you have organized your Pinterest pages, it is the first time I have seen this style on Pinterest. Your house is looking gorgeous, very nice bashing work!

4 hours ago, minilover62 said:

I like the way you have organized your Pinterest pages, it is the first time I have seen this style on Pinterest. Your house is looking gorgeous, very nice bashing work!

Thank you.   I kept getting lost and couldn't find some houses.  It's easier for me to find my way.  Hahaha 

UPDATE: The Victorianna kit was sold today on Ebay. The Glencroft kit has the lowest price on the market for a kit in the same condition, and The Queen Anne is the only one available on the market right now, yet has a very low price. Both will end this weekend on Ebay! Thanks everybody! :D