VF first dollhouse build

Sir_Rendered

So I'm in the process of building RGT VF for my daughter. I have a few questions. I see that there are other threads about it but are rather old. I figured I'd shoot this out there to see if anyone is active. First time posting in a dollhouse forum. Lol. 

Im 34 yrs old. Male. Drive a motorcycle and I'm a plumber. I don't travel the dollhouse world often. 

• Like 2

Roger, when you have a few minutes it would be nice if you would post an introduction to the Newcomers Forum.  Meanwhile, you  can ask general construction questions in the General Information Forum and here.

You're in good company. Jeremy (pdlnpeabody) is a member from Florida who also rides a motorcycle. Every time he reports a crash, we get on his case but we haven't yet talked him into giving it up. Jeremy is a scratch builder with some amazing houses to his credit.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hey, crashes build character! :D

Welcome to the Forum, Roger.  I haven't built up the courage to build a kit house yet, but there are lots of experienced experts on the subject here.

• 2 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2017‎ ‎2‎:‎12‎:‎19‎, havanaholly said:

Jeremy's back!  I guess you have a computer, now?

Very late reply, but yes, I did replace the dead one.

Roger,  How's the house coming along?