1990s Duracraft or Greenleaf?

littlenancy

Hi there, 

In 1995-96 I bought a dollhouse kit while going though a major episode of my life. It really helped me get through. 

I am trying to figure out the name of the house, because it has clearly been discontinued. It was destroyed some time ago, and it had a lot of personal value.

I am unsure as to whether it was Dura Craft or Greenleaf. It very much resembled the Beacon Hill, but it was slightly different. In addition to being quite large with a mansard roof and working windows, it also had strips of hardwood to lay for the downstairs. For the bottom trim for the "basement/foundation," there was a strip to adhere that gave it the look of real brick.

Can anyone point me in the right direction: 1990s kit catalogs, photos, etc., that might give me an idea as to where to find out what that house was called (and perhaps even replace it)? I've searched and searched the internet over and over, and have come up empty handed.

Thanks!