Fantasy Villa

patshomes

2 hours ago, patshomes said:

Does anyone have the instructions to assemble the Fantasy Villa? 

In the event that no one has these instructions, I found a YouTube video by someone who assembled the Fantasy Villa. From the glimpses of the instruction sheet (which really looks more like a schematic than  instructions) and her comments as to the challenges of interpreting the "instructions", they don't seem very helpful. What the video provides is a detailed look at the completed house. She points out some elements. If you watch carefully, you may be able to identify individual components and figure out the assembly process.  See it here.

Here is a blog that goes into more detail https://stuwahacreations.com/2014/04/17/fantasy-villa-woodcraft-construction-kit/

Between the two, you may learn enough to proceed. Good luck with it!

Apparently according to this blog this house doesn't come with much in the way of instructions. It seems you have to follow the numbers.

Here's a greenleaf topic on this house. People have built it successfully. Hopefully one of them will see your post and give you some tips. :)

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=19637

Pat, word of advice ... it can be very confusing to post the same issue in two separate forums. I'm going to suggest to an administrator that the two posts be combined.

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

Pat, I believe that kit was originally intended as a puzzle.

I believe so too, I think it is usually sold as a "3D puzzle" so part of the challenge is figuring out where the pieces fit. I think it would be easier to start by sorting the pieces into piles: walls, components, trims, then figure out where they are supposed to go. Try checking videos or blogs, maybe you can find info on how to put it together. Good luck!