10/26/06 Games

Minis On The Edge

Ohhhh, games...

We do play some borad games, the scrabble, as well as monoploy and then there are some I don't know how to translate...

From time to time we have a go with the deck of cards as well, it could be a poker round, hearts and some other I am unsure of

We used to paly the computer games but not anymore as we don't seem to be able to msuter the time to sit down with it nowadays...

Then from time to time we enjoy a battle of badminton....

Hugs

List them as:

Board Game = Monopoly

Video Game = hmm...Frogger

Active & Physical = field hockey

Card Game = set back also known as pitch

I haven't played them in awhile, but I would guess Monopoly and setback were the most recently played.

What is your All Time Favorite Game? Do you still play them?

List them as:

Board Game =

Video Game =

Active & Physical =

Card Game =

Board Game= Life. I really don't remember playing the game all the much, but when I was a kid it was my miniature city. The spinner was the amusement park

Video Game = Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Active= Softball

Card Game= Solitair

I don't get to play as often as I would like.

Board Game - Life

Video Game - Donkey Kong 1,2 and 3 lol

Active/Physical Game - Donkey Kong can get physical when you get so angrythat you throw your paddles accross the room lol......I always liked Volleyball!!

Card Game - Skip Bo

I actually have played Life a year or so ago, the board changed from when I was a kid, was kinda dissapointed but it's all good! :drool:

Here are my entries:

Board Game = Monopoly

Video Game = Super Mario Brothers

Active & Physical = Softball

Card Game = Poker

Let's see....haven't play monopoly in many years but remember playing a lot as a kid, Super Mario Brothers the first vidio game my girls got on Christmas many moons ago, got hooked on that when they where in school :drool: Softball used to play only 3 years ago in a womens league in town and Poker well play that with friends all the time.

Board Game : scrabble & Yahtzee not really a board game

Video: The very first Mario

Active: Volleyball, Softball

Card Game: Gin Rummie

Softball used to play only 3 years ago in a womens league in town

All right Irene!!!! I played for years on a league. Not anymore though . But I am still playing Volleyball. I am playing right now on a 4x4 co-ed league and in January will play on a 6x6 womens leauge. I have been doing that for 20 years now. I call it "MY TIME". :drool:

Wow I just looked back there are lots of ball players on here. We need to get together and play some ball!!!!

I used to play softball every Sunday when I was a kid (In the summer time). Mrs. Pac Man was my 2nd favorite and Life used to be my favorite game as a kid!! David (My son) LOVES Monopoly & Risk and that is all we play now.

Dominos....Sheesh, my dad and I used to play that a lot when I was a kid too.

:D Memories :D of the way we were :drool:

Board game: Sorry! (but no one will play with me coz I tend to enjoy it waaaaaaaay too much)

Video Game: Black and White

Physical/Active: I've heard rumors that there are people who actually move when they play games, but I've never done it myself.

Card game: Black Jack

I'm also a Yahtzee freak, and for mindless clicking, I can play Cubis by the hour.

Deb

Board Game = Trivial pursuit/Risk (a toss up between knowledge and world domination!)

Video Game = Tetris (i have a rare debilitating condition known as addictedtotetrisitis)

Active & Physical = Red Rover. i haven't played in years, though i am thinking of trying to organize a silly grown-up red rover league. we could call it GURRL.

Card Game = Free-Cell.

We are game-a-holics over here. Every Saturday afternoon and evening is reserved for people coming over to play games. :banana:

My favorite boards game is: Settlers of Catan, unless you count the table as a board in which case, my favorite table top war game is Warhammer 40K. :wave:

I am not much of a video gamer, but if I am going to play one, it will be Freecell or Tetris

Active or Physical game: Basketball

Card Game: Spades or Phase Ten

What is your All Time Favorite Game? Do you still play them?

I LOVE games, to much I think. my favs are...

List them as:

Board Game = "seen it" the dvd/board game

Video Game = The Sims2 ( i have AL 5 eps) lol

Active & Physical = Soccer, I miss being in the league. growing up i played for 16 years club soccer and high school. loved it. and lived it. lol

Card Game = UNO!!! will always be my all time fav :D

Board Game =

Video Game =

Active & Physical =

Card Game =

Board Game = has to be Trivial Pursuit -- LOVE that game (and it's the only game my Daddy ever played with us 'cause he hated to lose -- he would actually cheat at Chutes & Ladders to win :wave: )

Video = Don't actually play anything video except for Spider Solitar

Active & Physical = Tae Kwan Do (I'm a brown belt) (Not really a game -- but it's the only 'physical' thing I do LOL)

Card Game = Don't do cards

Board Game = Monopoly

Video Game = What ever the grandkids are playing

Active & Physical = Bowling and Softball

Card Game = Pitch and Gin Rummy

I played Monopoly when I was a kid and Gin Rummy with my mom all the time. Bowling and Softball, I was in a league. I still play cards when I can. As for Video Games, I play with the grandkids, never had them as a kid.

Active & Physical = what's that?

<grinning> Even back when Kathy and I were young, we weren't the active type. Our idea of activity is to go shopping and even then, we always look for stores with escalators.

Deb