Hallmark ornament stove - dollhouse size?

Elsbeth

So - I have had some luck with hallmark ornaments (the 1950s retro stove and fridge), but I came across pictures of this one: 

2012instoresigningpieces.JPG

Anyone know if these are dollhouse size? 1:12 or 1:24...I just can't tell and I haven't seen measurements listed anywhere. There's a sink and cabinet as well.

No not always cheap. But sometimes they show up for a lot less...and if I just could see them in a dollhouse already. I do have the retro electric cooker - and it is adorable. It had a matching fridge that was a tad out of scale, but nothing bad. It was a little fat and a tiny bit short imo. But, I love it - and it is adorable in my cramped kitchen.

If it's 5.5inches tall, assuming they have measured to the top of the shelves it sounds alright. Imagine a 5'5" person standing beside that it real life the top of their head would reach the top of the shelves.. to me that means the stove top is about 3in. Most 1:12 countertops are about 3in tall so it should fit in. 

There seems to be some confusion in the listings above though. One says 5.5 & one says 4.5 inches high. ?? I'd get a vendor to confirm height before purchasing.

This website has all the halmark keepsake ornaments you are interested in listed with dimensions.... They look to be slightly smaller than 1:12 scale to my eye. But the cabinet in particular seems significantly smaller and may suit half scale.  http://www.hookedonhallmark.com/2013-Mrs-Claus-Stove-Repaint-CLUB-_p_34656.html

18 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

No not always cheap. But sometimes they show up for a lot less...and if I just could see them in a dollhouse already. I do have the retro electric cooker - and it is adorable. It had a matching fridge that was a tad out of scale, but nothing bad. It was a little fat and a tiny bit short imo. But, I love it - and it is adorable in my cramped kitchen.

I put them in my "Christmas" house.  It's an orchid.  Since the rooms are small they fit well.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hindsight/20/20 edit:

Years later I ended up with the desired stove in my top post - for $20 - and it is PERFECT. Yes that Mrs. Claus stove fits perfectly into a dollhouse - especially my Pierce kitchen. I got the red one and I love it - very festive and cute little things. I don't mind it is plastic, and I am adding extra tiny additions to it to bring it to life even more. Love it.

lol...I will take one - I should have because that is exactly what I wanted in 2017 - a photo of it being used in 1:12! lol! I'll snap a pic this week.

It is this stove:

https://www.amazon.com/Hallmark-Clauss-Stove-Repaint-Classic/dp/B00DPN6CYC

I got it for under $30 with shipping. I just had to set a saved search and wait. I even made someone else an offer of more $$, that got rejected and then the next day a cheaper one appeared. yay!

• Like 1