April Fool's Day Sale

queenannediva

If you have not received HBS' (miniatures.com) current catalog you may not know about the sale this Friday and Saturday 40% off one item use code:  N1217

This sale use to be a really big deal (use to be 50% off) around here plans were being made and talked about for months in advance - oh the good old days! 

• Like 5

I foresee an evening on the couch perusing minis.  :book:  I've been on the fence about entering the contest again this year, and if I don't find something else I prefer, the coupon would make for a good deal on the contest house kit.

• Like 1

Woohooo!  And it's my birthday!  I see a splurgy present to myself in my immediate future.  

What a great opportunity to buy that pricey item you couldn't quite justify at full price.  Now comes the hard part - narrowing it down to one item!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Its_a_sm_world_after_all said:

I ordered the Chateau Lorraine Walnut Bed for the RGT New Orleans kit. I used my catalog coupon code. Then they sent me an email with another code. Maybe the universe is telling me to order something else, too?

77018_lg.jpg

I bought this bed too. I've been eyeing it off for a while. Gotta love 40% off! :D

5 hours ago, Samusa said:

I bought this bed too. I've been eyeing it off for a while. Gotta love 40% off! :D

I'm glad you got it too Sam! I saw there were only two in stock so I ordered it quick! They already shipped it, too! HBS is awesome - we are lucky to have them!

21 hours ago, AndreaJane said:

I just placed my order :) - I ordered the Turn of the Century Kitchen sink.  

BTW - The code on the website says WHP3702.  Maybe those on their mailing list were given a different code.

I have that sink Andrea.. and I love it. :D

22 hours ago, AndreaJane said:

I just placed my order :) - I ordered the Turn of the Century Kitchen sink.  

BTW - The code on the website says WHP3702.  Maybe those on their mailing list were given a different code.

That's a great sink! It's so detailed and the faucet is to die for!

I've got WPC3726 and WPC3727 in separate emails, too if anyone needs them. I had to order a chandelier, too! Can't pass up a great deal!