New to the Forum, but Not to Minis

Hi everyone!

I'm starting two refurbishes of kind of strange houses, and have been told by some of my miniatures loving friends that all the best advice is here.

I've played with, made, and enjoyed miniatures for years. Forums, not so much. But I'll try to find my way around. :)

I am in Littleton, Colorado.

And I don't know what else to say, so I'll quit babbling now. :) Hi everyone! *waving*

- Wendy

Hi Wendy!!! Great to see you here!

I know that you are very talented and have lots of knowledge about dollhouses. You are going to be a wonderful asset to this community.

• Like 1

Wow! Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone!!

There are so many people here I already know and I didn't know you were here!!! Hi @KoalaSam *waving* 

@Samusa thanks! I will definitely post some pictures uh... as soon as I figure out how. :)

@havanaholly- Thank you! I am just starting work on a Joseph Angel and an FAO Schwarz house from 1968. The Joseph Angel just moved in but I've had the poor FAO Schwarz house for about a year and a half now.  It's about time it got some love. :)

@KathieB - Hi!!! I love living in Littleton. Colorado is pretty great. Not only do we have a great miniature show, but we've got a great state for my OTHER hobby, which is riding my baby dirt bike around the trails. :)

Hi! Hi! Hi everybody! I am really excited about being here! I think there's a lot of great information and smart folks here, and I hope that Sam is right and I can be useful to people here too!  :)

Wendy