Pulling up flooring?

SewMini

Ugh I don't know why but I've been thinking for a couple days about pulling up the popsicle stick flooring I put in the main room of the Casa and putting in a tile floor instead. It wouldn't be a complete loss because I could use the floor in the upstairs. I don't know. I'm just feeling like the floor on the main level should be some kind of stone. That's what I was originally going to put in actually but then I decided to try the sticks. What do you think?

17155667_10158281282710398_3530590465156

This is the kind of thing that happens to me. I have an idea and put it into action, then the house has a major attitude! I have changed many things that I swore were going to be perfect but fell flat. My advice is to listen to the house and your gut because neither of you will be happy. When you change it, you can feel the difference and it's like that weight on your shoulder just disappears and you can hear the house telling you,"YES!"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, amyole said:

This is the kind of thing that happens to me. I have an idea and put it into action, then the house has a major attitude! I have changed many things that I swore were going to be perfect but fell flat. My advice is to listen to the house and your gut because neither of you will be happy. When you change it, you can feel the difference and it's like that weight on your shoulder just disappears and you can hear the house telling you,"YES!"

Strange how that is.  Think my home is a bit of a brat. I tell it all the time to do as I say.  Lol

But seriously..if floor comes up ears then use it upstairs. Tile would look great. 

9 hours ago, SewMini said:

Well when I started this house it was a cottage in the northern French countryside lol

LOL ... yep. Whatever great plans we start with, the houses win in the end. 

• Like 2