First time build requests

thresadep

Today a customer asked me if I wanted to assemble a wooden doll house for a gentleman who came into her toy store.   Duh!!  Lol. :banana: I was not sure what to charge. So once I seen it is the Willow house http://www.corona-concepts.com/doll-house-kits/willow-doll-house-kit.html.  I thought, $60 for basic plain wood and $100 plus supplies for decorating. ( paint,glue,sandpaper,wallpapers,carpet,wood trim ..etc)  I was advised later to charge double the price of house paid.  The sticker on box showed  $85. I'm actually cool with my prices.  

I asked when they wanted this done. I was told by Christmas. Sure hope so! I could get it done sooner but I like not being rushed.  I am totally excited to put this one together. Hope they go for decorating too. It looks like an easy build.   Now I am up to 3 houses!!  How did this happen? I seen people her post about having like 6 houses. Never thought I would be one of them or have more then one house at a time.  Lol

• Like 1

Beware!  Do a good job and you will have more work than you know what to do with!  LOL  Ask me how I know.....as I look at the 3 client houses waiting in queue for me to work on!  (we won't mention how many are in my own collection.....)

Have fun!