Howdy

Beagles

I was reading beagles, but I was think'n bagels :coffee:

Any ideas for your beacon hill? Hmmm - now I'm think'n bacon...

...better eat some breakfast :eatyum:soon...

Oh yeah, Hi April & welcome to the club :chat:

Cute finger puppets avatar...

Make 5 posts & you can start an Greenleaf album!

Welcome to the little family, April.  As the former pet parent of two beagles continuously for nearly 30 years I think your username is delightful.  Is the Bacon Hill your first kit, or have you built others?

4 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Welcome to the little family, April.  As the former pet parent of two beagles continuously for nearly 30 years I think your username is delightful.  Is the Bacon Hill your first kit, or have you built others?

Hi Havanaholly - I started with a 1/2 scale Arthur... which I also haven't totally finished yet either!  I got the Arthur just to see if I would really like building a dollhouse... then later decided bigger is better and got the Beacon Hill kit.  I'll have to post some pictures when I get the hang of this forum.

and Beagles are the best... pretty sure they will be my go to dog for the rest of my existence.

Welcome April, I love to see all of the creative things people can do with half scale, but for me it's not as fun as 1:12. Enjoy the BH build, slow is good..you make fewer mistakes that way, no need to rush.

Welcome to the neighborhood April! Welcome to the neighborhood :) If you don't lie your username, you can change it too. Send me a message with the new one you want! I see you've been bitten by the mini bug! You have the Arthur and Beacon Hill being worked on :D it's funny how one house is never enough!