Identification help

Teachingintrees

Dura craft, the company who makes the kit has been out of business for some time.  To find one of these you'll have to check eBay, or your local Craigslist, or you could post a wanted ad in our community trading post. Sometimes members here sell kits they are hoarding :) you'll understand that if you fall down the rabbit hole of this hobby :)  I see Heritage kits on eBay frequently. You want a complete kit because like I said there's no going back to the company for more parts. Be sure the seller has a good rep and has checked the parts in the kit against the parts list on the instructions, or the box is factory sealed and free of water damage.  Use search words Dura Craft, Heritage dollhouse and if you can't find a Heritage, try a Linfield. If I'm not mistaken they're very similar. 

• Like 1

I just checked eBay and there are several available, one looks to be factory sealed. Expect to see a rough looking box, these are older kits. The prices are higher than I would have guessed, maybe it's getting a little more rare. 

• Like 1