Brambly Hedge inspired dollhouse

Elsbeth

Love this! I've always wanted to make a Brambly Hedge inspired dollhouse ever since I was a little kid. I used to pretend my Sylvanian families were from Brambly Hedge. 

I love that mouse house. Thank you for posting that, Jenn.

I've always wanted to do a mouse house myself, but not quite as elaborate. For instance, my mouse would be sleeping in a sardine can made up with blankets and a pillow and the whole house would be made up of "found" things that could be used. One of these days.

• Like 1

My Brambly Hedge cottage started my love affair with making flowers in mini, which I got better at with practice, my food attempts are still pretty amateurish but I enjoy it.

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=4221

I love mouse houses, I have another Christmas one on the back burner. Nothing as elaborate as the tree styles though. I think there are some how tos on Pinterest for making a tree stump style house, at least enough info to get you started. 

IMG_2964.PNG

• Like 1

My Christmas mouse house from a Tiffani kit. I don't have this one anymore so I need to make a new one, it was always my favorite Christmas decoration, small enough to pack away and bring out at Christmas. My mice are pretty silly, I want to try a needle felted style next time. 

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=2548

IMG_2965.PNG

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, WyckedWood said:

My Brambly Hedge cottage started my love affair with making flowers in mini, which I got better at with practice, my food attempts are still pretty amateurish but I enjoy it.

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=4221

I love mouse houses, I have another Christmas one on the back burner. Nothing as elaborate as the tree styles though. I think there are some how tos on Pinterest for making a tree stump style house, at least enough info to get you started. 

IMG_2964.PNG

That cake is delectable! I want a slice! :D

Ha it's so big, I think eventually I scaled it down a little lol....if anyone wants to go looking there's a free tutorial somewhere for the brambly hedge stacked strawberry shortcake by Betsy Niederer (Goddess of Chocolate).