fun new toy

L Swearengin

I find a lot of small print material at goodwill.   There is no fabric store within 2 hr drive, so baby clothes work well.  I've picked up a couple of k-cup holders that keep my small craft paints handy.  I did find the upright circular one doesn't work well.  One find was 2 large bricks of translucent polymer clay for .50 each.  Gotta love goodwill and other thrift stores

1 hour ago, L Swearengin said:

I find a lot of small print material at goodwill.   There is no fabric store within 2 hr drive, so baby clothes work well.  I've picked up a couple of k-cup holders that keep my small craft paints handy.  I did find the upright circular one doesn't work well.  One find was 2 large bricks of translucent polymer clay for .50 each.  Gotta love goodwill and other thrift stores

And ties.  Never forget ties. Our Goodwill often does 5 for $5, and that's a deal that's hard to beat.  Those old wide ties from the 70's, with their little prints, can make such great upholstery.

• Like 2