Stockton Miniature Show

Miniatures on the Waterfront presents the

6th Annual Stockton Miniature Show

Dealers and Dollhouse Enthusiast Selling Dollhouses, Furniture Miniatures and Accessories

Saturday, June 03, 2017    10:00am to 4:00pm

Stockton Scottish Rite Hall

33 W. Alpine Avenue

Stockton, CA  95204

$6.00 at the door - $3.00 children 12 and under

For more information and to pre-register as a vendor call

Leslie Flint - 209-406-1206 miniatureswaterfront@aol.com

www.miniaturesonthewaterfront.com

Bring your “Real Estate” and sell it on Real Estate Row for only $20.00 (Free to vendors)

2017 Miniatures flier.pdf

• Like 2

Hi there..

The Scottish Rite is exactly 3.2 miles from Amtrak.  There is public transit, taxi's, Uber, which ever you choose.  If you choose to take the bus, the drop off is on Pacific avenue at Stadium Drive. The hall is at the end of Stadium drive, maybe a 3 minute walk. A taxi or Uber is more convenient : ) Hope this helps.  

Also, I will be posting dealers on the site this week : )

Leslie

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for the heads-up on this show!  Really enjoyed it.  We went by Amtrak (it's only 80 minutes each way), and it worked out extremely well.  I was able to get some great half-scale items--mostly kits that are no longer being made, including my absolute favorite, a Cassidy Creations player piano!  I don't even know where it's going yet, but I'm so excited to have it.  This may not seem like much for folks who work in 1:12, but for me, it's a great haul!

StocktonMiniShowGoodies.jpg.e0e33f53e578

• Like 3

On 6/6/2017, 8:04:07, Debsrand56 said:

Thank you so much for the heads-up on this show!  Really enjoyed it.  We went by Amtrak (it's only 80 minutes each way), and it worked out extremely well.  I was able to get some great half-scale items--mostly kits that are no longer being made, including my absolute favorite, a Cassidy Creations player piano!  I don't even know where it's going yet, but I'm so excited to have it.  This may not seem like much for folks who work in 1:12, but for me, it's a great haul!

StocktonMiniShowGoodies.jpg.e0e33f53e578

Oooh... nice haul Deborah... I love those Twin Palms "bamboo" furniture kits.. My grandparents has a very similar RL setting in their sunroom... I think they had green and white palm tree upholstery on them.. very "Fifties Florida" :D

And that teeny basket and wall shelf are darling! I hear that Cassidy Creations kits are very detailed so can't wait to see the Piano done too!

And the wee bird house, so cute!.. @otterine needs one of those for Gustav. :D