Can someone tell me what doll house this is?

Hellokatie

1 minute ago, Hellokatie said:

Thank you for responding! Yes I'm trying to sell it on eBay, I purchased this house on impulse and it's really too big for where I live (it's nearly taking up half of my living room right now) it's in really great condition. 

It's a great house.. too bad it's too big for you. I'm sure someone will give it a good home. I know if I lived in the US I'd be knocking on your door. :D

On 4/12/2017, 6:29:40, rodentraiser said:

Oh, OK, so I saw that house on eBay. Are you the seller? It's a really nice house. There were a lot of Cape Cod plans around back in the 70s, so I think your house may be built from one of those plans.

@Hellokatie  Kelly is absolutely right, your house was most likely made from a plan book and I think it's this one!

R-ANH1111.jpg

http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/store/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=R_ANH1111

I think it's Neely Hall #1110 maybe. Don't quote me on that. And that site says it was from 1950!

Whoever did it, did a nice job. Dumb question, but did you check for a signature or date on the bottom? Not all dollhouse builders sign their work, but a lot of them do (and I wish they all did!). :)

If I were anywhere near where you are, I would bring that house home for sure! I hope it finds a good home!

13 hours ago, Hellokatie said:

I'm sorry the picture is upside down for you. It's rightside up for me, I'm on an iPhone though so maybe that makes a difference.

The upside down pic was only on my old desktop - on my DW's iPad its fine.  There was a topic on this recently, if you're interested CLICK

anyway...

The house is found:clap:

33 minutes ago, mesp2k said:

The upside down pic was only on my old desktop - on my DW's iPad its fine.  There was a topic on this recently, if you're interested CLICK

anyway...

The house is found:clap:

I figured it was something like that.  How thick is the wood it was built with?