Why we love this hobby

KathieB

2 hours ago, KathieB said:

I just ran across a quote from Albert Einstein -- "Creativity is intelligence having fun."

Doesn't that just describe us beautifully? :D 

How can we not feel a kinship to this:  https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=image+einstein+sticking+out+his+tongue&qpvt=image+einstein+sticking+out+his+tongue&qpvt=image+einstein+sticking+out+his+tongue&qpvt=image+einstein+sticking+out+his+tongue&FORM=IGRE

13 hours ago, KathieB said:

I just ran across a quote from Albert Einstein -- "Creativity is intelligence having fun."

Doesn't that just describe us beautifully? :D 

Absolutely on-target. Thanks for finding the quote.:prop:

Perfect quote. I', building for the first time in ages and yes it is so much fun. I love making dolls but building again is stretching my imagination and creativity

I was thinking this afternoon when I was painting some bits and bobs that if you consider what an artist can create with a flat canvas and paints, we ought to be able to make 3D items look pretty impressive with simple acrylics.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

If only it were fun! Wait....

...so I guess that means I'm neither creative nor intelligent

Oh, pshaw, Kelly! (Love that word; don't have an opportunity to say pshaw very often!) Anyway, you wouldn't soldier on if you weren't having fun. A wise person once observed that people tend to do what they want/like to do, and, dear heart, you do it with a vengeance. :D Hugs.