New member from Missouri

Hey Susan, welcome!

The Fairfield is one of my favs - I like the layout & the the staircase framed in the archway.

If you haven't already - search our albums for member Fairfields.

At five posts you can start your own album.

Good luck, have fun!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I live in St Louis. I've loved miniatures all my life. I built my first real dollhouse when I was a teenager and continued with the hobby on and off until about 15 years ago. Then I started to add to my collection. I made some rooms for the 18" dolls and remodel 1:6 scale Barbie houses. I have 2 nice litho tin houses 2  1:12 scale houses and I'm working on the 1:24 scale now

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Minicrazed said:

I have not been to the museum. I really need to go. I've seen photos from friends who have gone 

It is a must go.  Its so worth the fee. 2 stories.  I was glad there are benches to rest at.  They do have a few miniature items for sale too..  I'm hoping to get back before we leave misery.

They have the two times a year garage sale too!  The museum. I want to say the next is in Aug

and don't forget the Show, the KC one is in June, the ST Louis one is sometime after.  It's going to be right off 70 hwy this year.

Lawanda- you must come over in May! We must set a time.  My husband and friend had a table at the last garage sale, she put the magazines on the free table!  I saw you took them home in your posting about expensive dollhouse furniture.  Her daughter and I just shopped.  

• Like 1