Hello, again!

uppitycats

Hi, there!   I'm new here....well, sorta new!  :)  I was a member for years, then had to drop out and away for nearly 4 years, due to ill health.  But I'm back, getting re-engaged in miniatures, finishing up a dollhouse that got "abandoned" when I got sick, and finding all sorts of "treasures" that I'll need to find a new home for, once I'm done with all I've got.

I love the Greenleaf houses. I've got a Brookwood laser cut, a Garfield, a Brimbles (the original, not laser cut, bought as a rehab project), a Taft General Store (that I'm in the process of finishing) , aTennyson (rehab), and Washington (rehab).  Then 3 Houseworks Corner Stores, a Houseworks garden,  a Greenleaf greenhouse, Greenleaf village, and a home crafted roombox of a door and garden.  I still have a garage to build: bought this 5 years ago intending to build it for a new nephew....I hope to get it done quickly while he can still enjoy it

I love to rehab old houses, almost more than building new.  Taking someones reject, tearing it down and building it back up is very satisfying, sometimes really frustrating, but I really enjoy the challenge!  My Brimble is especially nice -- turned it into a pub, "Brimble's Public House". 

Anyway, glad to see some familiar names here.  I am eager and happy to be back among you!