Gallery

Aquarius1

I believed I asked this before, but now that I came back to this site, I would like to know how I start an album and post pictures to the gallery.  Would someone be so kind to provide me with step by step instructions?  Thank you.

I've been a member here since 2005 and since this last update to the forum I have a very hard time using the gallery. Half the time it either doesn't post the picture at all or it posts multiple times. It's probably easier on a PC than it is on a phone or iPad. Not trying to discourage you tho, just know that it's kinda different. I think you can start an album from your profile or settings page. 

Yes that always works better...to edit the pictures afterward to add description. I only share a few pictures at a time now because it will take me 20 minutes trying to get them loaded and described. 

1 hour ago, WyckedWood said:

Yes that always works better...to edit the pictures afterward to add description. I only share a few pictures at a time now because it will take me 20 minutes trying to get them loaded and described. 

Me too. It's a challenge and I find if I add more than a couple at a time, I end up with duplicates that I then have to "hide" because I can't delete them. :( 

• Like 1